Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BRINGING KOBI and OSCAR to LIFE

Preface:

* Kobi Borrows a Pouch
* Oscar Needs a Friend


These are
two "story books" written by my friend,
children's author, Margot Finke
.

This is a joint venture by Margot and I into the world of self-publishing. Margot wrote the Kobi and Oscar story books, and I am illustrating them.  Then I will set them up for publication in Kindle, Nook, iPad and iPod etc.

They will both be on an e-Reader near you -
SOON! 

Do come by and see my sample sketches.  Watch Margot's stories
and my artwork come together and make a
wonderful child's story book. 


And while Kobi and Oscar wait for their books to be published,
follow their "Blog Napping" adventure on:

 Kobi and Oscar
.

 

=================================

No comments:

Post a Comment