Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New project, different schedule, great review!

Good morning! So I made a decision over night, which will of course set me back a bit time wise. My marvelous friend Cheryl Johnson let see a copy of Nana's Gift (I wasn't lying when I said I couldn't afford my own work, lol). It's not bad, but I know I can make it better. Last Friday in talking to Createspace, they said it would be no problem to revamp and offer it at the 8 x 10 size, the thing that bothers the most. I'm taking the time to do it in the next few days, because unexpectedly, I have interviews and blogs and interest, and I want to do the very best I can do right now. Michael Strickland has another wonderful review of Nana's Gift, and it is one of my prompts. Young People's Pavilion, with Michael Strickland...

Any authors/illustrators interested in review can get in touch with Michael. Feeling great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment